Green Between the Lines - Black & Green Stripes

Quick outfit post for the day.  This outfit was based around one of my favorite shirts in my closet.  I love this shirt for so many reasons; its comfy, it can be worn dressed up or down and I absolutely adore the cutout shoulders on it.  Best part is I copped it on sale, and with the style and color combo, I didn't think twice about it!  The color combo of this kelly green and black makes such a statement, it stands out quite nicely on brown skin tones and is definitely a BSM favorite!  Here's a peak at the OOTD.









Outfit Details

Top - Michael Michael Kors
Vest - BCBG
Pants - Gap
Heels - Vince Camuto
Necklace - Macy's
Bracelet - NY&Co
Pendent Necklace - Kay's

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer