Wrap me up in Print Dresses - Multi-color Wrap Dress

Another great dress for the achieves.  This particular banana republic wrap dress I love because its flattering in all the right places, not to mention the color combo is fun and works well for my skin tone. Wrap dresses are great because they follow curvy body types quite generously, as well as showing off your waistline in a very generous way.  If you are on the hunt for a great dress be sure to try out a few wrap dresses on your next shopping adventure!  You won't be disappointed.  Here's a peek at my wrap dress and how I rocked it.

 






Outfit Details

Dress - Banana Republic
Shoes - Boutique 9
Bracelets - Off 5th Avenue


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer