Simple Elegance - Long Black & White Gown

I love a reason to get elegant.  You should always have a few gowns and cocktail dresses in your closet because you never know when an invite to a cocktail, formal or semi-formal event might arrive.  I try to keep a couple all black or black and white dresses on hand as I often get the honor and privilege to attend or work at great events where I get to play dress up, and I couldn't wait to wear my long Ralph Lauren gown.  This dress is sleek, flattering and very comfy; definitely great qualities in a dress when you have to run around all night long.  Here's a peek at the dress I wore to work Annual Chamber Dinner.







Outfit Details

Shoes - Vince Camuto

 BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer