Camouflaging with All Black

Happy Monday Mavens!  Here is an outfit that I wore over the weekend for a quick happy hour outing.  I was totally trying to camouflage my water weight so I decided to wear all black so that I could be comfortable and have a great time without worrying about what I look like underneath the loose fitting top.  No tugging required! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to hide your secrets.   Here's a peak at what I wore. 










Outfit Details

Oversized top - BCBG
Faux Skin Textured Pants - BCBG
Necklace - BCBG
Gold Cuff - Macy's
Bangles - Off 5th Avenue
Gladiator Heels - Vince Camuto

Thanks for Reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer