Simple Sophistication - Black Textured Leggings, Blazer & Heels

Well first of all I am on a great high as my hometown team has taken the cake and won the 2014 Superbowl, so I must say, Job well done to the Seattle Seahawks! Now on to today's post…..  I rolled out of bed this morning, tired as all out doors, but I still had to put my best heel forward!  I decided to keep it simple, yet sophisticated, so that I could make it through this day and handle my business in style.  I paired some textured leggings and a blazer from one of my go to brands, BCBG, and a statement necklace topped off with one of my many colors of my favorite Boutique 9 Justine heels and was out the door.  I decided to go with the purple suede to just give the outfit a little twist.  Nothing major but just enough to make a neck or two do a double take.  Here's a peek at what I wore.

 










Outfit Details

Long Blazer - BCBG
Top  - BCBG
Textured Leggings - BCBG
Necklace - BCBG
Suede Eggplant Heels - Boutique 9

Happy Monday! Thanks for Reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite looks. It is so chic and casual, but classy. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer