Sassy Saturday - Colored Denim & Faux Leather Shell

Happy Saturday!  Even though it's the weekend I still like to get dressed to impress because you never know when a business opportunity can cross your path.  My motto is "Stay ready so you don't have to get ready."  So today I decided to pair my wine colored denim leggings with a pale mauve colored faux leather shell, topped with a off white blazer and my favorite patent dark natural pumps.  I love my patent pumps because they are the BrownSkinMaven's version of nude, which makes them just right for me!  Here's a peek at what I wore.









Outfit Details

Off White Blazer - Kardashian Kollection (old from BEBE)
Necklace - BCBG
Bracelet - Off 5th 

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your weekend!

 BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer