Almost All Black Everything…..Touch of Red

I guess this week I was into wearing colors back to back.  So my out fit today consisted of all black with a touch of red. I decided I wanted to cover my arms because it was a little breezy so I just added a red jacket to top off my outfit.  Here's a peek at what I wore.










Outfit Details

Black Sleeves Dress - Rachel Rachel Roy
Black Leggings - BCBG (here)
Red Jacket - BCBG
Necklace - BCBG
Belt - BCBG (here)
Flat Knee Hight Boots - Vince Camuto
Bangle Bracelets - Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th
Gold Cuff - Macy's

Thanks for reading!
BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer