Black & White Mixed Textures

I love to try new things with my wardrobe.  Some times things you don't think you would wear, once you try them on, you end up loving them on yourself more so than you did on the hanger.  I paired this black and gray speckled BCBG boyfriend blazer with my recent square textured blouse purchase from JCrew.  Of course I added my favorite bottoms, a pair of leggings, to the mix and I was ready for a of work, errands and happy hour to end the day.  Here's a peek at my outfit.









Outfit Details
Black& Gray Speckled Boyfriend Blazer - BCBG
Square Textured Short Sleeve Blouse - J.Crew
Leggings - BCBG
Necklace - BCBG Generation
Flat Knee High Boots - Vine Camuto

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer