BSM's Favorite Things - Leggings & Pencil Skirts








We all have some article of clothing that we just can't live without, and when you find the perfect one you just have to rave about it.  I love leggings and pencil skirts!  They are easy to wear and can be paired with a great top and/or blazer to give you a quick pulled together, polished outfit.  For many years, my favorite and go to brand for leggings has been BCBG.  I will always stay true to them as they are brand that has been so amazing for the fit needs of my body. They also come out with some really nice variations and textures each season to keep your wardrobe spicy.   I do, however, have a new contender for just a basic legging, that I am quite pleased with and very excited about.

Typically, I buy my summer and fall pencil skirts from J.Crew because they have great colors and they fit like a glove, however, I had never looked into any other bottoms in the store until this past weekend when I was introduced to the Pixie pants.  I can't say enough about these leggings.  They are made with a stretch ponte fabric, so they are very comfortable, as well as supportive to our special needs.  They form to the body so well and almost have the look of a pant, as they are not too thin, where you would have to worry about them being see-thru or showing any unwelcoming body flaws.   They come in charcoal, black and navy.  Another plus is that they come in short, regular and tall, so no matter your height you will be accommodated.  If you are on the hunt for a great pair of leggings that look good and will last you for a long time I suggest you go try these on.

Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer