Flared Leather Skirt - Chic Sophistication

Now that I am back I felt like getting sassy for the day.  I think that having leather in your closet is very essential.  It gives your wardrobe a little bit of edgy that you can take to multiple levels.  Today I decided to wear my flared leather skirt with some sassy pumps topped with a chic tie blouse.  Since I have to handle some business as well as attend an event this evening, this outfit will definitely serve its purpose in more ways than one, taking me from day to night with no adjustments needed!  And for those of you who are always looking for a good red lipstick, I pulled out a MAC favorite, Ruby Woo and lined it my Laura Mercier, Very Cherry Lip liner.  That lip combo is amazing and will definitely turn heads.  Here's a peek at what I am wearing today.








Outfit Details

Tie Blouse  - French Connection
Leather Skirt - BCBG
Red Patent Pumps - Boutique 9
Lips - MAC Ruby Woo and Laura Mercier Very Cherry Lip Liner

Have a great day!
BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer