Ready for a great 2014

I took some time away to enjoy the holiday season and bring in the New Year on a two week vacation, but now I am back and ready to jump back in the saddle.  I have to say that I totally missed blogging and I am ready to reload and get back to it!! So lets start with Happy New Year!! 2014 is going to be a great year!! Today I traveled home and managed to completely unpack all my suit cases and then I hit the streets to run some much needed errands after being gone for 2 weeks! Since it was a beautiful sunny 66 degrees outside, I decided to lightly layer up with some of my favorite pieces, leather, leopard scarf and a comfy asymmetrical dress, topped with a edgy belt.  Here's a peek at my out of the day.












Outfit Details

Dress  - BCBG
Scarf - Express
Open Toe Booties - Nine West
Belt - BCBG
Leather Jacket - Trouve

Happy Monday!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer