Mood Swings - Weekend Expression Remix

My mood determines what I put on for the day.  I could wake up and feel colorful, edgy, flirty, sporty, sexy, or gray.  No two days are ever the same.  The great thing about fashion is that you can be creative unique, and let your personality shine through your wardrobe.  I have never been one to follow trends, but rather go for what most flattering, comfortable and appropriate for my body; and build my style accordingly.   Here is my weekend remix.

                    
Outfit Details

Outfit details for far left items here
Purple oversized top - Dressed Up Boutique 
Black Pencil Skirt - Gap
Violet Bangles - Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth
Black Knee High Boots - Vince Camuto Outlet
Blue Dress - Ann Taylor (old)
Leopard Infinity Scarf -  Express
Crossbody Bag - Gucci
Necklace - BCBG
Sun Glasses - Chanel


Happy Sunday!
BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer