Flirty Black & Earth Tones

Black and neutral tones are a staple in my closet and together I feel like they can make a great statement.  Black gives those earthy tones a nice pop to make them stand out a little more than they would on their own.  Today I was feeling a little flirty so I decided to throw on a cute short and flowey skirt and some over the knee boots.  Two of my absolute favorite pieces in my closet.  What's that saying, "when you look good, you feel good, "  well today I woke up feeling good, so it gave me a boost and I just pulled this outfit together on whim!  Here's a peak at today's outfit ensemble.









Outfit Details

Moto Sweater -  BCBG
Necklace - BCBG
Skirt - H&M
Suede Over the Knee Boots - Dolce Vita


Thanks for reading!! Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer