Color Blocking with Colors of the Sea

The beautiful colors of the sea inspired my outfit today.  I know I may wear a lot of black, but I am definitely not afraid of color! I am especially not afraid to experiment with color blocking! As I have said before, don't be afraid to try on multiple colors together to see what works best for you, as you may be surprised at how creative you can get while pulling together a  fabulous outfit!  My colors of choice today were royal blue and teal, along with a splash of white and a gold statement necklace to seamlessly blend the colors together.  Here's a peek at today's outfit.









Outfit Details

Jacket - BCBG
White Sleeveless Ruffle Blouse - BCBG
Skinny Jeans - Guess by Marciano
Patent Pumps - Boutique 9
Necklace - BCBG

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer