Travel Treats - Shopping & My Favorite Restaurant in Atlanta


While on my two week hiatus, I spent time in the lovely State of Georgia!  Definitely one of my favorite places to visit.  I was able to squeeze in a little bit of shopping and can't resist the urge to share some of the cute boutiques,  as well as, some major shopping stops and a trip to one of favorite eating spots.




My first stop was the North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville, GA.  I was very excited to see a great majority of stores that I was hoping to see; and even more excited to see stores I was even expecting to see. 

On this venture I walked up and down each strip of stores and managed to grab some great finds at the Nike Factory Store & Vince Camuto (which was a very pleasant surprise to see they had a store, as there is not one in my home city outlets)!  I also visited the Kate Spade, Michael Kors, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Joe's Jeans, Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Uggs, Puma and Bath & Body Works.  



Next stop was one of my old faithfuls, good old Nordstrom Rack.  No matter the day I am almost always guaranteed to walk away with at least one great item, no matter if its beauty or fashion related.

For all my boutique shoppers, my next few stops were places that one of my really good friends has been telling me about for quite some time, and I was anxious to check these places out during my visit.  I went crazy once I walked in each place, as they all had some really great items and at excellent prices.    Unfortunately, not everything I loved fit me, due to my long limbs, but overall if you are an average fit, you will have a blast combing the racks or even shopping their online sites.  For your shopping pleasure check out these great boutiques, whether in person or online, you are sure to find something you will enjoy!




Last but not least, I got the chance to eat at one of my all time favorite restaurants, Bahama Breeze!!  When I moved away from my home town, it was such a disappointment to find that my current city once had this restaurant in town, but had closed it prior to my relocation.  So any time that I either go visit my home town, or get the privilege of finding this place in another town I am visiting, it is definitely a must much to do, no if ands or buts about it!! Some of my favorites, are the Ultimate Pina Colada, Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings, Jerk Chicken Pasta and the House Salad (simple, but so refreshing and fresh tasting due to the dressing)!! 




If you are ever in the great Peach State of Georgia, be sure to check out some of these great spots for your shopping pleasures.   This post is strictly my own opinion, as I was not offered any perks for writing about any of these locations or stores.

Thanks for reading!  

BrownSkinMaven






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer