Mixed Greens - Olive & Teal

I think that green is such an amazing color and depending on the shade, it definitely makes brown skin tones glow!  Mixed with a few gold accessories and some black harem pants, I pulled together a sassy look that took me from day to night.  Here's a peek at what I wore today.








Outfit Details

Cropped 3/4 sleeve Teal Green Blazer - BCBG
Olive Green Hi-Lo Tank -  PLEIONE
Black Tuxedo Harem Pant - BCBG
Black and Gold Booties - Vince Camuto
Necklace - BCBG
Gold Cuff - Macy's
Bangle Bracelets - Saks Off 5th Avenue

Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

  1. I love those booties and the blazer!! :-) Super cute! I've been on a search for some cute black booties.

    BritneyDearest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer