Outfit Adjusted - Olive Skinny's vs Wide Legs

Its amazing what a few simple adjustments can do to an out fit.  I always have a vision in my head about what I am going to wear for the day, but there are moments when I actually have the outfit on and I am not feeling it the way I thought I would, so I have to do a little tweaking, adding or subtracting of some things.  Today I wanted to wear these wide leg jeans, but once I got them on I felt like their was somethings missing, so I switched it up a bit.  With a couple minor adjustments, I changed into some skinny jeans, added a faux fur vest and it all came together.  Here's a peek at today's outfit pre and post swap outs.













Outfit Details

Wide Leg Trouser Jeans - Banana Republic
Peg Skinny Jeans - Paige
Fur Vest - K&G
Dress (Turned Shirt via skinny belt)  - Michael Michael Kors
Gold Cuff - Macy's
Bangle Bracelets - Saks Fifth Avenue
Studded Peep Toe Heels - Michael Michael Kors
Boots - Cole Haan Air

Thanks for reading!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

  1. You're fortunate you are curvy and can wear wide legs or skinny. Personally I think you look great in the skinny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer