Black & Yellow Kind of Day

Since I am an independent contractor I have the luxury of dressing any kind of way that my mood sees fit.  When you look good you feel good, so I always try to look my best at all times.  I am not one of those night time planners, meaning I don't put my outfit together the night before, nor do I put a lot of thought into my outfits. It's whatever I am feeling at the moment. Truth be told, I truly never know what I am going to wear until I walk into my closet.  Usually the first piece of clothing I see, whether it be a blazer, shirt, skirt, belt, shoes, scarf, etc., is the what I base my entire look of the day on.  This morning my blouse was the first thing I saw, and so this outfit was born.








Outfit Details
BCBG Asymmetrical Jacket Size L
Vince Camuto Batwing Blouse Size L
Halogen Pencil Skirt Size 10 
BCBG Necklace 
Michael Michael Kors Leopard Print Booties Size 10


Happy Tuesday!

BrownSkinMaven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer