Saturday Attire for Lunching and Shopping

Saturday I met with some friends for lunch and a little shopping.  I always like to dress comfy yet sassy when I am out just enjoying a non work day.  I usually build my weekend wardrobe around a nice blazer or jacket and leggings.  Two pieces that are effortless and make for easy shopping attire when when trying on clothes.  Here is the outfit that I wore:












Outfit Details

Satin Finish Blazer - Guess by Marciano
Sleeves Color Block Asymmetrical Top - BCBG
Textured Leggings w/Zipper Detail - BCBG
Ankle Booties - Carlos Santana
Necklace - BCBG
Bracelet - New York & Company
Handbag - Louis Vuitton

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer