Sunday Fun Day - Wax Coated Jeans

While on the hunt for a certain branded pair of wax coated denim jeans in the color wine, I came across a pair at a price I just could not pass up.  While they weren't the pair I lusted for, they were still great enough to satisfy my desire.  Today my whole outfit was based around these awesome else jeans that I picked up at Macy's.  Not bad for $31, and the best part, they are stretchy with and amazing fit.  They still cover my backside when I bend over!  Its hard to find a great pair of jeans sometimes that are both cute and fit just right!  I truly got lucky with this amazing find! Here is the outfit of the day:












 Outfit Details

Mustard Yellow Blazer - BCBG
Long Sleeve Cheetah Print Top - BCBG
Wax Coated Denim Jeans - else
Boots - Cole Haan "Nike Air Technology"

Happy Sunday!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer