Great Scents - For Body and Home

Whether for the body or even the home atmosphere, I am a lover of all things that smell good!  A great fragrance can be the essence that identifies you to the world.  As a little girl I remember always knowing when my mom was close by because her scent was always such a comforting elegant perfume that filled the air in our home.  So I definitely inherited that smell good factor from her.  This is a rarity for me to share my favorite scents, but below you will find a few of my go to perfumes and candle scents that I just can't live without.  I tend to like those that are in the sweet, powdery, floral family.

    

           See By Chloe                                  Thierry Mugler Alien



        
                  Prada Candy                               Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille


                
                 Forever Midnight                        Chanel COCO MADEMOISELLE
               Bath & Body Works

 
Japanese Blossom & Frosted Cranberry 
Bath & Body Works 


Forever MIDNIGHT Candle 
Bath & Body Works


Happy Thursday!

BrownSkinMaven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer