Casual Friday - Ruffles and Jacquard

Happy Friday!  Today I wasn't feeling the greatest but I had a couple of mandatory meetings that I knew I couldn't reschedule.  Being that my meetings were less formal today, I decided to have a casual Friday.  Now for some people this outfit may not be casual, but we all have our own comfort zones when it comes to fashion and its important that you customize your wardrobe to fit your lifestyle and what's best suited for your line of work or daily environment.  Here's a peek at what made the cut today.








Outfit Details

Cream Ruffle Blouse w/Lace Detail - BCBG
Olive Skinny Jeans - Paige
Brown Ankle Booties - Sam Edelman
Brown Multi-Color Pattern Jacquard Coat (super old)



BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer