1st Things 1st – Stat’s are Helpful

I don’t know about you, I always prefer to try my clothing on whenever possible! However, I usually seem to find my best items online, and it can be very challenging because I never know how they are going to fit me compared to the “fit model” that is used.  I’ve always said it would be quite helpful to know their “stats”, as it would truly save me the process of having to return items if I just had a few more details before purchasing.  That being said, I decided that I would share “my stats” with you, so that as you browse through and try to determine how some of the items I wear would fit or look on you, you have a bases of go off of.
  
Black Anne Klein Sweater Dress Size L
Black Dolce Vita Flat Knee High Boots Size 10
Measurements - 34 – 28 – 38
Height – 5’9”
Weight – 170
Inseam – 34
Pants Size – 10 or 31
Dress Size – 10 -12
Shirt size – M to L
Shoe Size - 9.5 to 10


One thing to remember is that some brands run really big or small so sometimes my sizes vary, but when in doubt I always size up!  I have long limbs and I would rather have alterations done than to wear something snug!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer