Off-Price Bargain of the Week

Sometimes, it pays to have patience when shopping for clothing.  It is to my extreme pleasure when I can find mind blowing deals on items that I have been lusting over and possibly passed on or even missed out on because of a size not being available when I wanted to purchase the item.   I was overly excited this weekend while at an off price store, that I usually despise going into because of the extremely chaotic madness that takes place.  To my surprise, I copped this jumpsuit that I had my eyes on and missed my opportunity on initially.  It retailed originally for $150 and I got it at a steal of a deal, only paying $19.97.  I snatched it up so fast and dropped everything else in my hand and ran to the register.  I didn't care about anything else at that point!  Now this is what you call a deal you can't resist!


    
                                      

Outfit Details

Belted Long Sleeve Jumpsuit - Michael Michael Kors
Dark Natural Patent Leather Pumps - Boutique 9


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer