Outer Wear Versatility - Sweater vs Blazer

Today I decided to wear one of my favorite body hugging dresses, however, there is a time and place for certain clothing fits.  I try to stay conscious of my day to day attire while handling business, so I chose to wear a outer garment to tone down my sexy.  Its great to have options when piecing outfits together because it makes it easy to take a look from day to night or dressy to casual.  I teetered between a blazer and a long sweater this morning.  I ended up wearing the sweater, just because I wasn't really doing anything extra special so I went for the more casual look.  Here's a peek at both options:
 










Outfit Details

Black & White Striped Dress - BCBG
Blazer- BCBG
Sweater - Mossimo (Target)
Necklace - BCBG
Pointy Toed Dark Natural Patent Pump - Boutique 9

Happy Tuesday!!


BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer