Hello & Welcome

Hello and thank you for checking out my blog.  It was created by request, and due to my own past issues in searching the internet long and wide for a blog that I could relate to in hopes of finding beauty and fashion items and ideas best suited to my needs, I thought it only fitting to contribute my daily journey.  I am a 5’9” with long arms and legs and an addiction to fabulous fashions.  Over the years I had trouble finding items fitting to my stature, but through trial, error and my passion for shopping, I was able to found my own comfort zone in the fashion world.  I have often been told that I have effortless style and even to my surprise been labeled a maven.    So with this intense love, along with the desire to always help and influence others in a positive way, the birth of Brown Skin Maven was created.  Hopefully, my blog can be resourceful to you in some way or form.  So thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy this blog.  New posts coming soon so stay tuned…..



Outfit Details
BCBG - Royal Blue Beaded Multi-Layered Necklace
PLEIONE - Black High Low Blousy Tank Top Size L
BCBG - Black & Blue Color Block Bandage Skirt Size L
BCBG - Black Light Weight Dressy Jacket
BCBG - Black & Charcoal Croc Textured Clutch

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer