Travel Attire - Comfy Chic

Traveling can be a not so smooth event at times, but that doesn't mean you can't look good while jet setting from city to city.  When dressing for a travel day I try to keep two things in mind, first, the temperature on the plane, and second, the temperature of the destination that I will be headed too.  The planes always get a little chilly, so I always travel with a scarf!  It serves as a light weight cover up for me if the plane gets a little too cold.  On Christmas Eve I caught and early flight here's a peak at what I wore.









Outfit Details

3/4 Sleeve Jersey Knit Top - H&M
Teal & Black Leopard Endless Scarf - Express
Nico Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans - Hudson
Flat Knee High Boots - Dolce Vita

Have a great day!

BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer