Quick, Comfy & Cozy - Over sized Sweater and Leggings

I had to jump up this morning and run a few errands but I still wanted to make myself presentable.  I threw on a cozy over sized sweater, some leggings boots, a hat, and I was out the door.  You want to ensure that when you are building a wardrobe, you have items that allow you effortless style for moments when you don't have much time to get yourself together.  Quick, Simple and Chic.  Happy Sunday!





Outfit Details

Sweater - BCBG
Simple Black Leggings - BCBG
Black Flat Knee High Boots - Dolce Vita
Hat - Lids


BrownSkinMaven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer