Off-Price Bargains of the Week

Who doesn't love a good bargain, especially on your favorite items.  This past Sunday and Tuesday I did some shopping at the BCBG outlet and Marshall's and scored! I am a sucker for a great jacket, blazer or coat.  I feel like no matter the weather if you have one of the above you have a great layering piece to any outfit!  I particularly had been on the hunt for a black leather jacket as well as a specific BCBG coat from last season.  Lets just say, it pays to be patient and do your research, shop around and dig for items you are on the hunt for.  Fortunately for me I scored twice this week with these two fabulous, and, in my opinion, quite practical and timeless pieces.




   



Clothing Details

BCBG -camel wool coat with textured faux leather sleeves Size M
Bod & Christensen - black asymmetrical leather jacket Size L

Cheers to Great Off-Price Bargain Shopping Finds!

 BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer