Jumpsuits - Great for any Occasion

In my line of work I need to be able to look great as well as be comfortable enough to run around like a mad woman for a couple hours or more at a time.  My go to for those much to do flexi-fab moments is a great jumpsuit!  I have one for every occasion, from comfy jersey material to a dressy silk, and they are also great for travel because they don't take up much room in your suit case. :-)  This week I had an event, so here is a peek at my jumpsuit worn for that evening.








Outfit Details

Black Strapless Jumpsuit - BCBG
Belt Leather Belt w/Gold Buckle - BCBG
Black & Gray Speckled Boyfriend Blazer - BCBG
Necklace - BCBG
Black Sling Back Heels - Vince Camuto



BrownSkinMaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer