Layered Up - Sweater Dress, Tights and Boots

My favorite time of year is fall/winter time because, being from the "Great Northwest, originally, I have an extreme appreciation for warm weather clothes, i.e. boots and sweaters!  At a whopping 36 degrees, I decided I wanted to layer up this morning.   I was excited to put on some tights,  a sweater dress and one of my many pairs of boots.  A girl can never have to many great pairs of boots.  They can be worn with a little of everything!  Check out my fit of the day:












Outfit Details

Sweater Dress - Nature
Hooded Sweater Vest - Celui
Black Footless Tights - DKNY
Black Suede Boots w/Gold detail - BCBG


Happy Tuesday!

BrownSkinMaven


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer