BSM Beauty Bits - My Daily go to Items for a Simple Fresh Face

I, like many other women of color, had a hard time finding the best make-up brands that were conducive to my needs.  I do not wear heavy makeup,  but I do go for a little enhancement to brighten up my face and keep my daily look polished from head to toe.  These items are my daily go to's that keep my look simple and easy.



Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder
This powder gives a very natural finish that is not cakey.  It can be worn wet or dry. This is a quick and easy to do if I am in a rush and do not have time to put on tinted moisturizer or if I need touch up throughout the day.  Also great because there is buildable coverage if you need it.





Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
My all time favorite of its kind! This has been a staple for me for the last few years because it gives a very natural finish while giving great coverage that lasts all day.  I mix two colors in the summer, Tan and Mocha to get my perfect shade, but normally I am fine with Tan during the spring and fall months.  Its a little pricey but so worth it, as a little goes a long way.


Laura Mercier Creme Eyeliner
This eyeliner is great because it glides on very smooth and stays in place all day.


L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
I love this mascara because there is no clumping and it really accentuates your lashes.  If I put no make-up on my face I will still use this mascara and it really gives my face a simply boost with the pop that it creates on my eyelashes.


MAC Coppertone Blush
Great neutral blush tone that goes well multiple skin tones and isn't too dramatic.


Laura Mercier Lip Glace
Hands down one of the best lip glosses ever because it is non-drying, non-sticky and feels so great on your lips.


If you are looking for great products to add to your make-up collection or just looking for something period, I would recommend these items.  They have been great for my combination skin and I have repurchased time and time again. 

BrownSkinMaven




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bossy in Black - Turtle Neck, Faux Leather Skirt, Ankle Booties

Shades of Pink - Pink & Black Dress and Pink Top & Black Leather Skirt

Every day is a Special Occasion - Embroidered Skirt, Tank and Blazer